SECTION 1 – Information We Collect
SECTION 2 - Consent
- When you use our store, we may collect & store the personal information that you provide from time to time so that we can customize our website to make your experience more comfortable and safer.
- When you browse our store, we may automatically receive the IP address of the computer to gather the information that helps us know about your operating system and browser.
- We may send you emails (with your permission) about our store, new products, and other updates.
- We use your information to identify you as the author of the content you submit to the site, to fulfill your requests for products and services, to administer, support, improve and develop our business, and to provide you with customer support.
- When you give us your private information to make a transaction, place an order, validate your credit card detail, or return a product, you consent to our gathering data and using it for only that particular reason.
- We may give your information to the new partners if our store is sold or merged with another company.
- We may use your data for any secondary reasons, like marketing, only with your permission.
- You may withdraw your consent by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: Fashion Playground, P.O Box 410 Sydney, Drummoyne New South Wales AU 1470.
SECTION 3 - Disclosure
SECTION 4 - Shopify
- We assume no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control.
- We may reveal your private information if needed to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such revealing is relatively essential to respond to court orders, warrants, or other legal processes.
SECTION 5 - Third-Party Services
- The website of Fashion Playground is hosted on Shopify, which provides the e-commerce platform. All the data is saved through Shopify’s databases, data storage, and the common Shopify application, which stores it on a secure server behind a firewall.
- Shopify may store your credit card information (encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) if you select a direct payment method to complete a purchase. Your information is stored only as long as it is essential to complete your transaction. Once it is done, your information is automatically deleted.
- We will not hold liable for the loss of your data because of Shopify’s database failure or other security concerns. For more information, read Shopify’s ToS (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 6 - Security
- The third-party services used by Fashion Playground will only use and collect your information to the extent essential to let them perform the functions.
- Certain third-party service providers, like payment transaction processors, have their privacy policies. For these providers, we suggest you read their privacy policies.
- Several links on our site, when clicked, may redirect you away from our store. We are not liable for the policies of other websites and recommend you to read.
SECTION 7 - Cookies
- We take necessary precautions and follow industry top practices to ensure your information is not improperly disclosed, misused, accessed, destroyed, or altered.
- We store your credit card detail (if you provide us) after encrypting it using secure socket layer technology (SSL) to ensure the highest level of security.
- We use reasonable technical, physical, and managerial safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information.
- The website of Fashion Playground uses several cookies to provide you with the best experience possible. These cookies are used to analyze the data about traffic and improve our web services.
- The website uses unique token, session_id, and sessional cookies to allow Shopify store to collect information about your session. Our website also uses shopify_visit, and no data held cookies to record the number of visits.
- If the shop has a password (to determine if the current visitor has access), then the website can use storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite cookies.
- You can select to decline or accept cookies. Although most web browsers automatically accept cookies, you can modify your browser setting to decline several cookies.
SECTION 8 - Advertisements
- We may use several third-party advertising companies to provide ads when you visit our site. These companies may utilize information (not including your email address, address, name, or telephone number) about your visits to provide advertisements about services and goods of your interest.
SECTION 9 - Age Of Consent
- By accessing or using services provided on this website, you signify that you are at least the age of majority in your residence, and you have provided us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this website.
We make every effort to ensure that you know everything about our website services policies. If you want to amend, correct, access, or delete any personal information, register a complaint. If you would like to give your suggestions or have any queries, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
P.O Box 410 Sydney, Drummoyne New South Wales AU 1470