Fashion Playground values your security as much as you do. We strive to ensure that the personal information you have provided us are kept with integrity and utmost privacy. In connection, we use an array of security measures to keep your personal data secured against mishandling, loss or unauthorised access, modifications or disclosure.
Why do we collect information?
Fashion Playground collects information to further learn about our customers’ preferences and needs. Gathering data from our customers and website visitors enable us to track your actions and come up with methods to improve our service and to encourage more interaction with our target market.
What personal information do we collect?
The information we collect may include, but not limited to, the following:
- Your name, age and gender
- Contact details (phone numbers, street address and e-mail addresses)
- Location (For shipping and billing purposes)
- Payment information
- IP address
- Browser Activity
Further personal information that you may provide to us can also be collected through your use of associated applications and associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information.
How we collect your information?
Fashion Playground collects information from customers through various ways, it may include, but not limited to, the following:
- By voluntarily creating an account on fashionplayground.comwebsite
- By willingly signing up on an event
- By signing up on our website on your free will for the stock notification of a certain product.
- By navigational information, analytics, and tracking
How do we protect your information?
Fashion Playground undertakes to protect every bit of information you will provide us. In relation, we have implemented physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the personal information granted to us through our website. For this purpose, we utilize an array of security measures such as encryption and authentication tools, to safe keep your information.
How do we use your information?
We may we collect, hold, use and disclose personal details for the following purposes:
- to grant you an access and use our Site
- to contact and interact with you;
- for internal record-keeping and administrative purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development, which may be used to operate and further improve our Site and services
- to run competitions and/or offer additional/exclusive perks to you;
- for advertising and marketing purposes, such as sending you promotional offers and discounts about our products and services and information that we consider may be of interest to you; and
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
Cookies allow third party analytics services, such as Google and Facebook, to help us compile statistics about our Sites and the visitors as well, and for ad campaign purposes. However, cookies are guaranteed not to collect any information other than those you have willingly shared with us, nor access your device. You, as a user, still have the freedom to choose whether to accept or decline cookies. On the other hand, opting to decline the cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our customers are entitled to the following rights such as:
- the right to have knowledge about the processing of your personal data
- the right to access to personal information that our database holds about you at any time;
- the right to request for the updating and correcting any personal data that we hold about you;
- the right to refuse/object to the processing of your personal data
- the right to withdraw any consent you have given us and to opt out of any marketing materials that we may send you;
- the right to request that we delete your personal data in certain circumstances; and
- the right to unsubscribe from our e-mail list
Please note that we sought for the help of third-party analytics services to process your personal information.
By willingly disclosing your personal information with us, Fashion Playground sees it as your consent to the disclose the said information to our third parties who may reside outside Australia, and if you are a European Union (EU) citizen, to third parties that reside outside the EU. You also acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that the third-party service providers comply with Australian privacy laws.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other sites, which we do not have any control over. Therefore,
Changes to this policy
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
P.O Box 3517, Putney, 2112, NSW